Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Finding Extraterrestrial Life.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog pot about science. We are talking about astrobiology, finding extraterrestrial life in space.

  1. What was the main idea of this article, what was it about? The main idea of this article is looking or finding extraterrestrial lives. The Goldilock zone is a habitable zone around a star. There are a lot of goldilocks zone all around the universe and our solar system is one of them.

  2. What is the ‘Goldilocks zone’ or the ‘habitable zone’? Can you add detail to explain what this term means. Habitable means there can be life, or you can live on it.

  3. Why is mass important? What does it have to do with gravity? When an object is sitting still, it resists moving, and the more mass it has the more to fight. 


  1. How are Antarctica and Mars similar? Provide two examples from the text that compare the two. Antarctica and mars is similar because of the icicle around the land. Its the same because the land is covered in ice.

How would you feel if you found out there was extraterrestrial life? I won't be surprised because we are we are just one solar system and there are lots more out there.,Why? Because there can be other lives outside our solar system.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.