Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Living a Healthy Lifestyle is a Choice

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Living a Healthy Lifestyle is a choice. We we're learning about eating healthy foods, and how we control them. Living a healthy lifestyle is a choice, this means that you can control it. The things that we cannot control are the diseases., hereditary illnesses, viruses for ex: Corona virus. We cant control these things because they are not controllable like eating food. The things that can affect our health is by eating too much sodium which is salt. If you eat too much of these you might get a heart attack. Eating too much sugar is also bad because you can get diabetes. We can lead a better lifestyle by eating fruits and vegetables and avoiding junk foods. What I do is eating healthy foods like apples, bananas and other fruits, I walk to school every day. 
6 Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle That Actually Work

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.