Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Mars Rover launch

 

  1. What Rocket did the Perseverance use to get into space? The rocket is called United Launch Alliance Atlas 


  1. Describe the two vehicles that are being taken to Mars. Link #2 Its going to be the Perseverance rover and the rocket.


  1. Where does the mission plan to land on mars? What are they looking for? They are looking for the crater and there it will land be landing on.


  1. How will the vehicle land without being damaged? There will be a parachute and it is covered in air bags and sky crane.


  1. Rover Game!


Please comment on my blog post bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.