Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Healthy Lifestyles.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Healthy Lifestyles. We are learning about Getting Enough Sleep. Getting enough sleep is good for our body because sleeping is resting and relaxing our body. Sleeping also keeps you focused, it might help you to learn because you are not tired. Here is what I did:

How much sleep does a teenager need to get? Teenagers needs to sleep for 8 to 10 hours some people still sleep less than these recommended sleeping hours.

What time do you wake up to get to school? I get to wake p at 6:30 am. What time do you go to sleep on average? I sleep at 9:30 Calculate the times, does this give you enough sleep? I sleep for 9 hours and it's in the middle of the recommended time for sleeping.

Quality of Sleep: List four ways you can help your body get a quality night’s sleep
In your own words. Get tired in the day or have a physical activity. Do not eat sweets because they keep you hyper. You need to manage your worries, if you are stressed you can listen to asmr. You need to sleep at the same time you slept the day before.

Why do you think it is important to get a good sleep each night? I think its important to have a good sleep each night because you are not going to get tired.

You can Improve you sleep by having a shower before you you do it.
You need to avoid eating before you sleep, after you eat wait 2 to 3 hours before you sleep.

How do you think this will help you at school? Sleeping also keeps you focused, it helps you to learn because you are not tired.

This is my Hourly Time Management Worksheet. I think this is a pretty balanced day because I always play basketball and sleep early.



Please comment on my blog post bye!

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, glad you are thinking about health at your young age, practice it more often.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.