Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Extra Mahi.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Gandhi he is a  Leader Using Non Violent protest and how they we're punished. It is a powerful way of standing up to powerful people. 

Gandhi was born at 2nd October 1869, he died at January 30 1948 because he was assassinated by Nathuram Godse.

 He went to South Africa and saw the people being treated violently so he stood for them. 

Gandhi's birthday is the national holiday in India and it i also the international day for the non violent protests.

 On the 30th of January 1948 Gandhi was assassinated by Nathuram Godse. 

Ghandhi won the noble peace price on 1937, this was because of the non violent protests that he did.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.