Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

More Mahi - Following Gold

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Gold Rush. We needed to make about paragraph.Read the poem Following Gold. In a paragraph on your blog, share what you think the author was intending by writing this poem. What was he feeling? Why do you think he felt that way?

This story makes me I think the guy the is saying this is sad and having a new life because he left he said left my home for a new story. I think he felt this way because we was talking about things without people, and he said this is how you walk alone. He was looking for gold, because he said I follow gold. Sometimes I am lucky and meet its gaze and hold it close The river offers few clues.



I read a poem it was about Following Gold. left my home for a new story, my heart heavy with questions. 

What is chance and what is fate? 
What fortune

lies in rivers in slumbering wait?

No map brought me here – just tales
gilded in promises.

 I am a rival among strangers, determined to turn
the earth inside out until my luck has changed.

I follow gold. Sometimes I am lucky
and meet its gaze and hold it close.

I am looking for a future, for my own
share of the light.

 The river offers few clues.

This is how you learn to walk alone.

This is how you write your story.

Please comment on my blog post to give me a feedback about my Vocabulary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.