Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

STARRY TELLER.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about HARATINA MOGOSANU: STARRYTELLER.

 What happened on the Mars Desert Research Station was  In your own words, summarise what happens at the Mars Desert Research Centre. The research center is in the desert in Utah, its a place the where people works. They said that it was kinda like Mars because they had to wear space suits.

 What did Haritina find difficult about being at the research centre? Six person crews stay there for 2 weeks, learning to live and work on the planet. Why? Haritina got scared because she wasn't used to that environment.

 And they are also there 24/7 this means that their there for Monday to Sunday. Why do you think it is important for astronauts to practice in an environment like this before heading into Space? I think its important to do this before to go to space because this is just practicing it. In space I think it would be harder, that is why I think this is important. 

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.