Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Mars Rover Launch Explanation Writing.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new Blog post about Science, we have been reading about Mars Rover Launch. The rover launched at the 30th of July, now, its travelling to Mars. We are doing explanation writing, explanation writing is when you tell about how or why something is happening. Here is what I did:

Have you ever thought about going to Mars?



The Rover is going to Mars because it needs to do a mission, this mission is really important. The rover is going to be looking for microbial lives, this is very interesting because Mars is non habitable. It is also going to be gathering the rocks and soil, to also take samples of it.


The Rover is an exploring device, it went to Mars to explore and look for microbial lives. A rover is an exploration device, us humans use it to go or do things on the other planets. This is really cool because people can control the rover from a very far distance. 


The Rover’s name is Perseverance, this name was from a teenager named Alexander Mather perseverance meant doing something despite or doing something hard for others. This boy chose a pretty cool name.


The Rover means wanderer, the Mars rover is wandering around to look for Microbial life and to gather rocks. This also means a rover is a space traveler, Its a space traveler because it went to space and got to another planet. A rover is an exploration device, this means that humans control them for exploration.


Please comment on my blog post bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.