Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

100 Words Challenge.

 











Boo! I'm a magnificent powerful gigantic robot who didn't respond.I like reading books., I'm always alone. I’m getting weaker and weaker. Poof! said his friend that's hilarious, you can’t  be weaker and weaker. Your a.. I’m getting weaker and weaker! Kapow! he shot his friend, “Huh!, why did you do this,” “You are a Monster!”. I zoomed out of the room to escape. I zapped so no one can find me, I saw a chicken. It was just like my friend. I felt sad, I crashed myself to the ground by jumping on the top of the building.

Please comment on my blog post 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.