Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Gravity.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Science, we are learning about gravity.  I know a lot about gravity because I read books, here are some questions and answers.

Is gravity the same on all the planets?  Gravity is what holds our world together , However, gravity isn't the same everywhere on Earth. Gravity is slightly stronger over places with more mass underground than over places with less mass. 

How is gravity related to mass? Gravity is the attractive pull between two objects that have mass. The strength of gravity is directly proportional to the amount of mass of each object

Calculate you weight on the other planets on or solar system. Jupiter will make you heavy and will crush you, Mercury is the planet with the lowest gravity.

How would your life be different if you lived on a planet with high gravity? You would get stronger because if you walk you would be heavier and you might get crushed too, you will feel heavier.  With Lower gravity? You will lose bones and muscles because you are going to be light in a planet with lower gravity, you will feel lighter.

Please comment on my blog post bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.