Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Athletics day.

Hello readers, today i'm going to be making a new blog post about athletics day. We did athletics day yesterday, before we do athletics day I went to my class and did reading first then we played a game outside the room. The game was punch and catch when the thrower said catch you punch it and when the thrower says punch you should catch it the bell rang and we went to the houses my house is Setu, there are four houses the houses are called Setu,shelford,turner,lewis. The setu is red team we went to the court to sing our team's song, we sing it like this: S.E.T.U this is our crew hear us fear us we will not lose. I face painted my face with my friends then the bell rang again the first event will happen at interval the event was shot put I tried to push the metal ball as hard as I can and it went far. I waited for the people to finish shot putting and then we did a new activity the activity was long jump we lined up alphabetically I was the first one I sprinted as fast as I can and jump in the line. I got a very good jump but they didn't count is because my group is just social not competitive competitive is the guys that does harder things the the people counts it. The social just tries doing the stuff but no points.The bell rang and it was lunch time I ate my food and I drank water, I felt refreshed and ready for the next activity. The next activity we did was discuss, The teacher called my name first again I trowed the discuss as hard as I can it flew not the far but it's a good try. I waited for the people to finish. they finished fast and we played a little game. The next activity we are doing was sprinting we didn't do it because we were not paying attention and just keep playing the games. we did high jump I didn't do it I just watch the people doing it. They finished  fast and we went to the middle of the field and watch the 1500m race we were saying let;s go setu let's go. the first the setu and first second the setu came 3rd the third sprint the setu came 2. We will find out win the athletics




THE END






2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Alex!

    Thank you for sharing your writing with us in class on Friday. I really enjoyed being able to read about your time on Athletics day.

    I wonder if next time you could add a picture to make your post stand out?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. CBD Roll On – 350mg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.