Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about community circles. We have been dong this session to learn about respecting other people. Today we didn't do the proper community circles but we made slides about it. I liked the community circles because I like people sharing their words, but I don't like it when I'm talking. This is what I did.
Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about this blog post. Thank you for reading my blog post bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.