Pages

Friday, 16 October 2020

Fast finisher tasks.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Freak the Mighty. We have been reading this novel for 1 week now. I have finished my task for Freak the Mighty and now I'm doing the fast finisher tasks. Check my latest blog post and you will see my summary about Freak the Mighty. Our fast finisher task is - Sharing our opinions about Max and Freak’s first interaction.

What is Max’s first impression of Freak? When Max first met Freak, Max Knew a lot about Kevin because he is his friend and they are always together .He thought he wasn't that intelligent, the thought he was big and strong. They became friends because Max helped Kevin get his American Flyer. What is yours? I think that they will be great friends and they will be standing up for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.