Pages

Thursday, 15 October 2020

Freak the Mighty Summary

Hello readers today I'm today I'm going to be making a new blog post about my novel study. We need to do make  a summary about what we have read about the book. Today is our first week, I think it was harder to read because I haven't been doing it for 2 weeks. Who is the protagonist? The protagonist is Kevin and Max. Max is the smart one and he helps Kevin to get smarter. Kevin is big and strong but he is not that intelligent. He helps and protects Max, Max is disabled because he needs leg braces. Max likes playing with his American flyer. They became friends by Max helping Kevin to get his American Flyer. I predict that they will be standing up for people that is getting bullied. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alex, It's Matt I really like your blog but next time i think u should check your words, just want to say u did a good job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.