Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Human Bones.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Humans. I'm in a Biology class and we need to pick an animal and research about it. I picked human. Now I need to put some facts about them. A human moves with two legs, a human has 2 hands. A human is that smart it doesn't need to walk to move. They can use transportations like cars. Humans move like an inverted swinging pendulum. A pendulum is a body suspended fixed point so that it swings back. This is how humans walk or run. Humans don't need to chase food and run away from predators,  but they can if they want. There are still some hunters that hunt food to eat. Adult human has 206 bones, there are 26 bones on a human foot, a human hand including a wrist has 54 bones,  the thigh bone is that longest bone in our bodies, the stapes in the middle of a humans is the lightest bone and the smallest one. Tendons can attach to muscles such an eyeball. A ligament is a connective tissue that attaches bone to bone. Here is a picture of a human skeleton:


This is the end of my blog post, I hope you liked it. Leave a comment about your favorite fact.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    Thanks for your work! I knew about the bones in the ear, but had not heard it called the stapes, only the stirrup (because that's what it looks like). So you taught me something new :)

    Miss A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Abernethy, Thanks you for the comment!.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.