Pages

Friday, 15 February 2019

Home chemistry week 1

Common name, surf, chemical name,sodium chloride.
Common name,white vinegar, chemical name sodium chloride
Common name, baking soda, chemical name sodium carbonate carbonate.
Common name,baking powder, chemical nAme , sodium hydrocarbonate 
Common name,cleaner,chemical name,sodium hydroxide
Common name,detergent chemical name , sulponate
Common name,lemonade chemical name,hydroxypropane
Common name, sugar chemical name,hydroxymethy
Common name citric acid  chemical name, citric acid
                Chemicals
                        Fizzy, reaction mixture, foam


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Miss, Birtch for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.