Pages

Monday, 25 February 2019

Today's reliever.

Today with our reliever: Mr white was proud of me because he saw what book i'm reading, he told me when he was a 40+ the artist in the book was famous, he told me he made more than 20 books, he also told me if I liked the book and if the read the next one's I would love them.

when we have guests in our class I should... greet the guests, show them what your learning,

next time I will: not muck around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.