Pages

Monday 6 May 2019

INTEGRITY.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a blog post about integrity. 

Having integrity means doing the right thing even if no one is watching example. Your are doing a blog post after school even if the teacher is not watching.

you can show integrity at school by being honest and truthful at all times. Giving feedback to blog post helping teachers carry stuff, and also listening to the teacher.

three ways I have show integrity are doing my work after school even the teacher is not looking. I have been telling the truth every time. I'am trying my best every time. 

Please comment on my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Alex!

    You have some great ideas on integrity and how you can do the right thing. I wonder if not talking when the teacher is talking could also be an example? Some feedback for next time is to make sure you are using your punctuation. You could be adding some commas whenever you are making a list of ideas that you have.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.