Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Earthquake on Otautahi/Christchurch.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about reading, This week we are working about the earthquake on 2011 here in Christchurch. The earthquake was horrible because a lot of people died. We are also working an earthquake on Otautahi. Here is what i did: 

  • How have the Christchurch earthquakes had an impact on our city? The earthquakes have ruined the city because some of the buildings fell down and a lot of people really got hurt.


  • What positive or negatives have come from the quakes? Some of the buildings that fell down is now recovered because the local fixed it.


  • What are some changes that citizens have made to prevent damage happening from potential future earthquakes? They could make the building wider not bigger so it doesn’t fall down 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.