Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Orana Park.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about Orana Park. What I did on Orana park was actually a school tour, its really fun there because there are some unique animals there like rhinos and lions. Some would want to go there so they can see the animals that their first time to see, just like me its my first time to see a lion in real life, and a rhino. my favorite one is the gorilla because they were hanging in the bars. Just like me and my friends are doing in the playground. I recommend that people to go here because it would be really fine.


Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.