Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Chris Harfield.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Chris Hardfield, He is a Canadian Astronaut. We have been watching him and he was wringing water out of space and it was floating he put the water into the washed cloth. The water was straying on the cloth even if he was twisting it, I think its hard to live in space because everything is floating. His hands was full of water. This is all that he did in that video. Here is a link for one of hisvideos: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=3bCoGC532p8. Here he is:
Image result for chris hadfield

Please comment on my blog post and also give me a feedback about the sentences and the picture and if it is cool .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.