Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Procedural Writing Task

Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog post about procedural writing. 

Aim - I'm aiming to find our what is going to happen if I salt beef jerky. 

Prediction - I think if you put salt in the meat it will make it last longer and also will taste 

good.

Method - You need to put the salt to the beef so it can be left for the week because if you 

don't put salt in it might be moldy, its called preserving. And leave it for a week if you have 

any other ingredients you can put it in, after the week you can enjoy the beef jerky that you made. 

Equipment/Ingredients -  
Knife 
Cooking gloves
Salt
String
Paper towels
Cutting board.

Process/Instructions - You need to put the string through the beef to let it hang and dry,

leave it for the week and you can eat it after.

Results -

Discussion - Can you dry the meat without hanging it? Yes, but it take more than one week.

One thing how to preserve beef? You can preserve beef by salting it also if you salt it is will

be dried.
 


Please comment on my blog post bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.