Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

sentences.

Hello readers, Today i'm going to be explaining the different types of sentences we have learned. And giving 2 examples for each topic: seedlings or biltong. Here are three sentences we have learnt. 

- Very Short Sentence

- W- Start 

- Adverb Start (-ly) 

This is three different kinds of sentences and i'm going to be teaching you how to do them. Here it is: very short sentences: Example: We planted seedling, This is not a good sentence but its one of the three different types of sentences. On the very short sentence you must have the character. W- Start Example: While we planted the seedlings. This is with the very shot sentence and the W- Start. Adverb start:  Example:  Scarcely, when we planted the seedlings. This is with the very short sentence, W- Start and the Adverb Start. You need to put more things in it so the sentence become to a paragraph. 

Biltong-

I salted the biltong. = very short sentence. 
When I salted the biltong, it got dry. = W-Start. 
Softly, when I salted the biltong, I hung it up. Adverb Start
 A sentence can't be over 30 words, if its over 30 words its a paragraph.

Seedlings-

 We planted seedling. =  Very short sentences.  
While we planted the seedlings,  I felt good. W- Start. 
Happily, when we planted the seedlings it grew. This is the total of the sentences: Happily, when we planted the seedling it grew.
 Adverb Start. This is how you combine the three kinds of sentences together.

Here are some pictures.
Image result for biltong and seeds Image result for hydroponic seed cartoon


Please comment on my blog post and give me feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.