Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Sentences.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Sentences. We have been learning this since period  2, we only started it today and I'm going to show you all that I did. Here it is. This is what we have learning today.

9 March, 2020

Very Short Sentence

He sang loudly.

Lived happily. 

He walked long. 

Call me Alex.

W-Start

When I went out, my brother cheated on Fortnite.

When the teacher got out, the students started to talk.

When he was playing, someone pushed him.

Adverb Start

Irritably, he watched YouTube.

Sadly, I went alone in the movies.

Happily, we played together.

I went alone last night to go to the movies to watch comedy. Happily, I watched the movie so I energetically laughed. When the movie finished, it was time to go home. I ran down the escalator. I went to the bus stop. When there was a bus coming, I went inside the bus calmly so I could get home. Quietly, I went inside my house so my family won’t hear a noise. Tiredly, I  quickly went to have a nice sleep.

Please comment on my blog post by, please give me feedback about my sentences.

2 comments:

  1. I think your work is very good i like how you put examples and the story My favourite part was the W start bye have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.