2 March.
Practice - Simple to complex.
He went to school.
He went to school scared.
Last night he went to school scared
Last night he went to night school scared.
Last night he went to night school scared shaking.
2nd, March, 2020
The wolf ate food.
The wolf ate food wildly.
Last night the wolf ate the food wildly.
Last night the wolf ate the food wildly, in the forest.
Last night the wolf ate the food wildly, growling in the forest.
Please comment on my blog post bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.