Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

5 Ways to Write a Sentence.

Hello readers today i'm going to be showing you 5 ways to write a sentence here it is.

2 March. 

Practice - Simple to complex.

He went to school.

He went to school scared.

Last night he went to school scared 

Last night he went to night school scared.

Last night he went to night school scared shaking.

2nd, March, 2020

The wolf ate food.

The wolf ate food wildly.

Last night the wolf ate the food wildly. 

Last night the wolf ate the food wildly, in the forest.

Last night the wolf ate the food wildly, growling  in the forest. 

Please comment on my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work with your sentences Alex. I really enjoyed the last one about the wolf eating food. I can clearly picture this happening when reading your final complex sentence. I look forward to seeing these types of longer, detailed sentences in your blog work!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.