Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Arts Kete

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about arts kete. What I did on arts kete was steam it means science, technology, engineering and mathematics.

 We were making things by using the objects that are available. We did cars, We used the plastic bottle cups as the wheels and I made the body of the car with a big piece of cardboard.


 It was a competition, we won the race and we got extra points. The last thing we did was marble, it was the most challenging one because there was only two of us working and the others we're in a trip.


to paint it then try it if the marble will reach the bottom. The longest marble to get down the marble run wins. We didn't do it cause we were out of time. We displayed it in the learning commons so the visitors can see what we did for arts kete.


This is what ours look like.


Image result for marble run cardboard


Please comment on my blog post bye!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    Thank you for sharing what you have done in Arts Kete.
    Remember to check your post and get someone else to check it before you publish just to make sure everythnig is looking and sounding ok.
    I wanted to see what your car and marble run looked like and I am hoping you are going to post your image!
    What a huge amount of thought and energy went into Arts Kete.
    Fab work!
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for commenting for my blog post Ms Laycock.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.