Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Science.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog pot about Science we have been researching about the rover going to Mars. The name of the rover is perseverance a kid named its Alexander Mather.  Here is what I did 


The mission launch will happen on the 30th of July 2020, it will arrive on Mars on February 18 2021. 


Curiosity has 17 cameras on it,  and it can go for 30 meters per hour.


Perseverance is doing something difficult or achieving success. It's also the name of the rover.


Launch Location: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida


Landing Site: Jezero Crater, Mars


The Main Job of The Perseverance rover is to seek signs of ancient life and collect rock and soil samples and get all the samples back to earth.


Please comment on my blog post bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.