Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Science.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Science, we have been doing flag signs and we we're supposed to figure out the answer. First we made flags, we practiced the animal word we we're going to do we did dog. It was tricky even though there was only 3 letters. We split up, we we're on the other side. They got our animal word quickly because we have a site that tells it. Then is was their turn, we got the word and it was fish. I was very easy. This is what we have been doing today.
Semaphore Flag Signalling System
Semaphore Flag Signalling System
Semaphore Flag Signalling System
Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.