Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Learning Story.


My Learning Story
Hurumanu: Poetic Arts                                             
Name: Alex
Teachers: bh,ds,sc,hh.
Term 
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  •  Our learning was based on two stories  ‘Taniwha at Rakaia Gorge’ and ‘The Creation of Tuna’
  • What we did  was read about the creation of tuna.
  • Last thing we did was Tapa art.
  • We did Haiku poems.
  • We did water coloring.
What I Learned: 
  •  I learned that haiku poems didn’t need to rhyme, the structure of the haiku poem is 575 this means 5 syllables on the top 7 syllables on the middle and 5 syllables on the bottom.  

  •  I learnt that the diamante poem looks like a diamond, that is why it is called the diamante poem it’s shaped like a diamond. In your First word, it needs to be the main character. 

  • I learned that tapa art is a maori tradition thing, tapa is made out of bark. We paint the tapa with crayon and then paint it with black paint. We paint the background brown so we can see the black paint clearly.

If you want to see what I did Here is a link to my blog post. https://hpsalexanderb.blogspot.com/
My Favourite Part:
  •  My favourite part was making the poem because it was cool, it’s also my favourite because I love reading poems. 

  •  My favourite part was watching the people that were using these poems. I also like blogging the poems because I get to make my own.

  • My favourite part of doing the tapa art was painting, this is my favourite part because I like painting and drawing. My other favourite thing was making my designs.
My Next Steps:
  •  I think I need to work more on my painting because even if I like doing it I still need to improve.
  •  I need more work on making poems one of my poems didn’t make sense but I fixed it.
  • I need more working on creativity for my blog.

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment

I showed commitment by Doing the art with my friends.
Achievement
I showed achievement by finishing all my blog posts in time.

Resilience 
I showed resilience when even if I don't know how to paint I still did it.

Respect
I showed respect by listening to the teacher while she was talking.

Any other comments




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.