Pages

Tuesday, 30 June 2020

Final Artwork Blog Post

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Art. We are finishing off our art activities. We have been doing this the whole term, we have finished a lot of art and we are  going to be putting it altogether in a massive black paper. The part of my Art display that I'm most proud is my finished work because I know that I worked hard for it. Something that challenged me in this Art/Writing hurumanu is making the collage, I needed to cut a lot of paper into small shaped pieces and put them altogether in a bigger paper. My favorite style of poetry to write was haiku, this is my favorite style because these poems didn't need to rhyme.  I really liked having this hurumanu because I like doing art,.

Here is what I did :


Please comment on my blog post BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.