Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Final Artwork Blog Post

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Art. We are finishing off our art activities. We have been doing this the whole term, we have finished a lot of art and we are  going to be putting it altogether in a massive black paper. The part of my Art display that I'm most proud is my finished work because I know that I worked hard for it. Something that challenged me in this Art/Writing hurumanu is making the collage, I needed to cut a lot of paper into small shaped pieces and put them altogether in a bigger paper. My favorite style of poetry to write was haiku, this is my favorite style because these poems didn't need to rhyme.  I really liked having this hurumanu because I like doing art,.

Here is what I did :


Please comment on my blog post BYE.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex

    I enjoyed reading about your experience in Art Hurumanu and seeing the great Art you have shared. Keep challenging yourself with your blog posts. Maybe think about what type of feedback you could ask for in order to improve your work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.