Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

ART.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about art. We have been working on Blending our colors, Dripping ,salting, splatting it. Here are some picture of what we have been doing. Blending was the easiest one because the colors weren't mixed yet. We were mixing blue and red, it turned into purple. It looked so cool because it look like the galaxy. The second one I did was dripping, we mixed two colors and then put a lot of water on it. I flipped the paper then it dripped. The third one I did was splatting it was the coolest one I did because it looked like blood.  The last one I did was the salt I painted the area with wet paint and put a lot of salt on it. The salt made the paint spread and it looked cool. The materials I used were the paint, water, paintbrush.




Here is what I did:



Please comment on my blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.