Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

The Bullet.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about The Bullet. 

Do you think Rodney cares who or what the bullet was meant for? No, Why do you think that? I think Rodney cares because he kept it and fought for it.

What clues can you find in the text that will help you to understand why the boy might be with the police now? Because he was bullying and was acting tough.

Why doesn’t he look cool any more? He was arrested and he couldn't fight.What has changed? He was looking sad and not acting cool anymore.

What is Charmaine’s opinion of the boy? What does she mean by “guys like him”? He was unique because he was the only guy acting cool. Do you agree with her? Yes Why or why not? Because he was wearing shades and have a curly hair.

What do you think Rodney has learned from the events in the story? I think Rodney learnt that just ignore the guys that are trying to steal the bullet that he picked up.

What do you think the author’s theme or message was? What is your response to this?

Please comment on my blog post bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.