Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Kahawai.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Kahawai. This story is about Areta and her Grandmother. I'm going to be telling you the answers to teacher's questions. 

Describe Āreta’s personality. She is Helpful because she helped her grandma to push the boat to the water.

When and where is the story set? The story is set on a polluted ocean, I knew it was polluted because there was rubbing floating around it.

What do you think has happened before this story started? I think there was a war, all the people we're killed and there was not much left.

How did Trish feel when they found the Kahawai? She felt amazed that there we're still some kahawai in the ocean. She thought it was a miracle because the ocean was polluted, She let it go so it can breed more fish.

What is the message from the author? I think the author's message is to wait for another chance, they let go the fish so it can make more fish. If there is more fish they can catch them.

Write a short story about what happened first (a prequel).
Areta and her grandma pushed the boat to the ocean, they went to their floating net and pulled it. They found a kahawai, and they both felt amazed to see a living fish.

What does radiation mean? Radiation means polluted or unsafe.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.