Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Drama.

Hello readers today I'm going to be going to be making a new blog post about Drama. We listened to a story about Benny, Benny and his Mom went to the beach. His mom bought a kayak for him to kayak in the ocean. He then went to the shore, there was another kid that was waiting there and He pushed Benny back to the water. That guy looked angry, he was a fat, ugly, bald, rough talking kid. Benny's mom went to him and she made him go away. I think his mom feels angry, sad and embarrassed. I think Benny was scared because he could't get up back to shore easily. I think the guy was thinking funny because no one would do that. 
Why did I not splash the kid?
What we're  Benny and I doing for the holidays?
Why was I going to miss Benny.
What beach to they go to?

Please comment on my blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.