Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Math.

Hello readers today I'm going to be telling you what we did last week for math. We did Volumes last week, In math, volume can be defined as the 3-dimensional space enclosed by a boundary or occupied by an object. Example, A cube. If you are using volume in math you must use a 3. Example: M3 MM3 CM3. This means that you are using volume. You can calculate the volume by  multiplying all the numbers in the three dimensional shape. This is what we have been doing last week. 

Gym 
28m
    20m         10m 5600
Classroom 
11
5 55
Ball Bin 1
1
      1            2.7 2..7
Cupboard 
2
1 2
Ball Bin 2 
2
585 mm3               2.7 315.9 m3
Activities
Results 
Total

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.