Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Oakley Creek.

Hello Readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Oakley Creek. It was a story about Faith. 

Where is Faith going to meet Destiny? Faith was going to meet Destiny at Oakley Creek.

Why does Faith have mixed feelings about the day ahead? What does this teach us about her? She think's advance and looking out if what will happen tomorrow.

What morning chores did Faith have to do? Faith had to Wash and dry the dishes, wiping the bench, making the beds and shaking out the mat.

How does Faith know that the boys have reached the swimming hole first? Because faith said the they we're beaten by the boys, this means that boys gotten they first.

Why does Miss think Faith is lucky? Miss thinks that she was lucky because her mum come's enough to come looking for her

Does Faith agree? Why/why not? Yes, Because she said that she only didn't feel lucky but she is lucky.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.