Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

THE BULLET.

Hello readers today I'm making a new blog post about the bullet here it is.

Dear Author, My name is Alex And I'm from Hornby High School. I'm 12 years old, I really love playing basketball because basketball is my favorite sport.

Write a letter to the author of the story. What would you ask them?  What would you want them to know? 


I would like to ask the author of this book why he made this story, Is it to teach people?


I would like the author to know that It was a pretty good book to read because I learnt something from it. Protecting the thing that he got. 

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.