Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

TAPA ART.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post It's about Tapa.   Tapa are just  Bark cloth , clothing and floor. They are used in weddings and funerals. We are just making it for a school project no special occasion or anything. My Tapa looks really cool because it looks old but it was just a peace of paper covered with brown paint, we covered our crayon designs with charcoal and we finished. I colored the leaves.  I liked the design that I did because it looked old and Maori. The materials that I use we're paint brush, Charcoal, paper. First I drew my design with the crayon on the paper next thing I did was paint it with brown paint. I let it dry then I put the charcoal to the crayon design. And its finished. Mine is a Maori Tapa It resembles nature here is what I did. 






Please comment on my blog post bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.