Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

The Badge of Honour.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about The Badge of Honour. We have been doing reading for 4 weeks now. This is my fourth time making or showing you what we have been doing.  


Describe IsaaJacob’s personality. Isaac's personalities are excitement, Happy.


Who are the school captains and how do they feel about their role? The school captains are, Tamasi and Isaac.


What impression does the author want to give of Tomasi? I think the author is trying to give him a feel of disappointment .How do you know? Because when Tomasi Grumbles is means that he was disappointed.


How does Fai feel about Tomasi? Fai was telling Tomasi about Tomas. Use evidence to support your answer. " I know Things about him" "Like he fights...... in the weekends or sometimes after school"


What impression does the author
want to give of Fai? The impression that's the author giving Fai is getting her to share a lot of things like what happened about Tomas.


What advice would you give
Isaac? I will only tell him that keep doing your job and be a role model.Why? Because he is a School Captain.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.