Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Phillipine History and Greeting.

Hello readers today I’m going to be making a new blog post about
Independence day of the Philippines.
Philippines independence day started in 1898,
We are going to be celebrating it on 2020, June 12.
Araw ng Kalayaan, Twelfth of June,
Is what we call it in the Philippines. 

Po, This is a word that we use to respect the elderly,
Kamusta means how are you, you can say it in different ways.
If you are saying it into a group you must say kamusta kayo. Magandang
umaga means goodmorning,if you say it into a group you
must say magandang umaga sa inyo. 

Rizal
On December 20, 1898, Emilio Aguinaldo,
President of the Philippine government,
decreed December 30 of every year a day of
national mourning in honor of Rizal and other victims of the revolution. 

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.