Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Gold Rush.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Reading we have been reading about Gold Rush. 

1. In the 1861 people in New Zealand found gold. A guy named Gabriel Read discovered it. 

2. People from Dunedin come to roads from Otago. The road was dangerous, people from overseas went to the mine. There we're Chinese, Australians and Californians. 

3. They saw the Chinese people and realized that they we're different from them. 

4. This is very sad because the Chinese people had the same intention with the New Zealanders. 

5. The Chinese people had to do the risky stuff like going down the mine. 

6. The Otago gold rush peaked in the mid 1860, after which miners left in large numbers for the new West Coast goldfields.

 7. The name of the mine is Gabriel's Gully.

8. Some Chinese people died,  so they made their own village or camp to get away from the New Zealanders. This is what we read. Please comment on my blog post BYE.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my vocabulary. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.