Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Mars.

Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Mars, we are going to be reading a journal about becoming a Martian and we are going to be looking for the answers on it.

When can a mission to Mars or from Mars happen? Any mission to Mars can only leave Earth  or return from Mars every twenty-six months,  Why? Because Mars is far away from earth. 

What are two Geological Feature of Mars? Mars is known as the red planet because of the tremendous amounts of iron oxide. Mars has the biggest volcanoes in the solar system.


What is one possible solution from the story about oxygen on Mars? Carbon dioxide CO2 is made up of both carbon and oxygen. NASA has a machine called MOXIE.

If it doesn't rain on Mars, where does the water come from? So if it doesn't rain on Mars you can burn the ice and it will turn to water vapor.

How will people get food on Mars? The people could use Hydroponics to grow food What is a possible solution? Using Hydroponics to grow food on mars will work because the heat on mars is almost the same level at earth's.




Please comments on my blog post bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.