Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Narrative.

The sun was just coming out of the horizon and I was already going to school. There were a lot of students,
we started doing the role inside the class.
We were having morning tea and suddenly the sky went dark. and there was a large bang.
I was as loud as the Krakatoa volcano. The thing was crushed when I saw it,
the strength of the sound could have broken the glass.
But the glass was strong enough to handle it.
The thing that crashed was an Unidentified Flying Object or a UFO. 


We didn’t know what it was, We were sure that it could fly because it had wings.
We haven’t seen such a thing, we reported it to the police station.
Then told us to lock the school down because there could be more coming.
We locked the school down,
we heard loud things in the sky and I thought it was shooting. It was,
I looked out to the window and saw bullets flying in the sky.
The shots sounded BOUSHHHHH.
My teacher told me to cover my head because there could be an accident that could happen. 


They were all leaving. It was time to go home. I went home and my family was safe.


The End.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.