Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

The Lack off Pigeons


Hello readers today i'm going to be telling a story about Lack off Pigeons. This is what I did.

 Meredith's Dream was to be in a blockbuster and shes going to be on the red carpet and everyone is going to be looking at her.

Meredith told people that she was going to an audition to get a magazine.

 Meredith'a mom took a seat next to the window and she pulled out her book.

The author is telling us that her dream was to be a model and walk on the red carpet.

Audition means performing something on stage in front of people or judges.

Please comment on my blog post bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.