Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Vegetarian Vampire.

Hello readers, Today I'm going to be telling you what I've read today. It was about the Vegetarian Vampire. Her name was Madeline, She has a friend and her name is Lydia. One day, They we're sorting boxes, Everything in Madeline basement was two centuries old. Madeline was a different kind of vampire, she's a vegetarian a vegetarian means that she doesn't eat any kind of meat. People was still scared of her because she is a vampire. The people hurt Madeline's feeling, they went to the fair and Zac put on a the fang and GROSS! said Lydia. They'll be loads of germs on those. You're beyond disgusting. Don't worry, Zac giving Madeline a large grin. Us Vampires has excellent immune system.

1 comment:

  1. HI Alex

    Thanks for sharing your work from Vegetarian Vampire.

    Which task from the task board is this? It sound be nice to see a DLO to go with your work - maybe making something on Google Drawing to support your story? Perhaps the alternate book cover?

    Great hard work right after our video call. I'm impressed!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.