Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Summary.

Hello readers today i'm going to be  doing a timeline of what happened in your story. What was first, then, next, and last. Here is what I did.

1.Meredith was imagining that she was on a blockbuster movie, Step,step,step - pose. Smile - Click,click.

2. All her school friends was there to see her. Meredith her friends yelled, Over here. She did a very nice grin at them. The cameras catch it. Next week she'll be in all women's mags.


3. She went to look across the aisle at an old man reading a newspaper. She said I'm going to an audition today. The old man said that's nice.


4.The train stopped she went out and looked around the subway and she said "One day I will  go to a real audition". She said one more "I will" 

Please comment on my blog post bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.