Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

P.E.

Hello readers today I'm going to be telling you what we did today for P.E. We did heart rating, Mr Palmer taught us how to check our pulse it was cool. The next thing we did was running on the court,And we were timing ourselves to check how many seconds we ran. We did it for about how many. The next thing we did was the agility test it was hard because we needed to practice it multiple times. 
P.E



Fitness Test
Result 
Heart Rate After (BPM)
Resting Heart Rate
70 42
N/A
Agility Run
15.94

30m sprint





Please comment on my blog post bye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.