Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

The Creation Of Tuna.

Hello readers today I'm making to be making a new blog post about the Creation of  Tuna . Tuna had nothing he was in the heaven it was close to the sun and everything was dry. We went to our world and he went straight to the water at the Muriwai o Whata. Tipua means Supernatural, a Hinaki is a bait for eels. Its a basket set in the salt water with bait. A Tuna is an eel, the art on the book is more colorful than the art on the video because the videos was black and white. I prefer the art style in the book because it was more colorful than the art on the video. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb-tVzHiqtA

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.